Violet Township Port Authority
Violet Township Port Authority assists the community by promoting trade and business expansion. The Port Authority can provide creative financing options to businesses that could help to reduce construction costs or provide other incentives to encourage development. The Port Authority can own, lease, and sell property and issue bonds for eligible projects.
Its Mission and Vision Statement are as follows:
- Mission To maintain a healthy and balanced community by fostering economic growth and employment opportunities for area residents.
- Vision Violet Township Port Authority will strive for a sound, well planned, diverse economic base where businesses will succeed and the quality of life of residents will be preserved.
Board members include:
- Steve Palsgrove, Retired Banker
- Rick Lemonds, CEO/President South Central Power
- Dr. Raj Bath, Oral Surgeon
- Ron Cullums, Ohio University Pickerington Center
2019 Port Authority Meeting Dates
Port Authority Meetings are held at 8:00 a.m. at the Township Administrative Office, 12970 Rustic Drive, Pickerington.
- January 8th (alternative date; January 1st is a holiday)
- February 5th
- March 5th
- April 2nd
- May 7th
- June 4th
- July 2nd
- August 6th
- September 3rd
- October 1st
- November 5th
- December 3rd
For more information on meetings or to discover how the Port Authority incentives and financing solutions can be used to help your business, contact Holly Mattei at Holly.Mattei@violet.oh.us.